Friday 18 May 2012

Day 13

It's 7.30am and this picture was taken about 10 minutes after applying the cream so I am probably at my reddest state, which is pretty red. Last night I woke up at about 3.00 and my forehead felt very hot, I did manage to get to sleep again and it didn't feel so bad this morning. When applying the cream my skin is now feeling quite gritty, especially on my forehead and around the sides of my nose. I have also developed two quite tender little sores at either side of my mouth although this is not an area where I use the cream, I expect there must be some transfer as I touch my face, I will have to be more careful. All in all things are not quite as bad as I thought they might be at this stage and could at the moment only be described as slightly uncomfortable.

1 comment:

  1. Craig Perth Australia
    On day 13.
    I appreciate this blog so much.
    Alan, thank you, it is invaluable. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Ž

    ReplyDelete